Mitsubishi Barbarian Farriers Mobile Workshop
The Canopies can be fabricated with your occupation in mind, taking into account the tools and work materials you need to carry. We can build the canopy with lift up side doors, on gas struts and a solid rear door on gas struts.
The Canopy will be constructed from 3mm Aluminium, very light and durable, that will last the test of time, it is fully lockable so making it very secure.
Product Specification of the Mitsubishi Barbarian Farriers Canopy
- 3mm Aluminium - 5 bar chequer plate OR choice of plain aluminium
- Fully Tig Welded
- Hinged Rear door, lifting on gas struts, both sides of the door, and the pickup tailgate removed to enable closer access to pickup
- Recessed T Handle - lockable with key
- Rod Lock locking mechanism, into either side of canopy
- Solid Lifting Side Doors on gas struts
- Integral Storage Space- to be built to your requirements
- Optional half rear door can be fitted
- Options to have LED lights fitted and wired
- Drawer fronts can carry your Anvil, Baldor, Grinder etc
- Having the Nail, glue drawer makes a useful platform for the Forge to be fitted to.
- Refillable Gaslow Bottle System a convenient option to have fitted
- Chest of Tevo Drawers as an option
- The floor drawers can be segregated to take your horse shoes as an option
- Pull Out Electrics Reel fitted as an option
The list is endless, give us a call and discuss your requirements with us.
Press Click to enlarge to have a look at photographs of canopies built to customers bespoke designs.
Due to the fact that this is bespoke, we would advise you to place your order over the telephone, so that attention can be paid to your details.